Wooooo hooooo, it’s Friday; we made it! I don’t know about y’all, but it’s been a looooooong week over here in my little world. I hope this week has treated you well, and I hope you’re ready for another edition of Friday Favorites. I don’t have much so let’s just jump right in!
* Lily Pulitzer Tumbler ($16): I recently convinced myself that if I had a cute tumbler with a straw that I would consume more water…so far so good!! My water intake has increased greatly and I look much cuter while staying hydrated! It’s a win, win!
* L’OREAL Air Dry It Line ($4.99): I decided to try this line because Kathleen Lights (on YouTube) put it in one of her favorites videos and well…I love Kathleen and will basically try anything she recommends. She nailed it. I love this stuff. I have thick, frizzy, hair and have a hard time finding something that will create that beachy, wavy look without having to use my diffuser and 354674 products. Don’t get me wrong, I love the look my diffuser creates, but I just don’t always have time for that extra step. I was looking for something that I could put in towel dried hair and just go…and well, I found it! If you’re in the market for an affordable, wind swept, beachy look in a bottle, then you should definitely give this a try!
* Anne Klein Maya Zip Satchel ($45.60 – 95): I absolutely love Anne Klein handbags; they are incredibly durable and always look classy while still being fun! I love the shape and color (deep azure) of this bag and I think it’s great for every season. It’s currently on sale for $45.60 at Macys, and if you’re in the market for a new bag, you could definitely do worse than picking this beauty up!
* Tarte Double Duty Beauty Contour & Highlight Palette ($30): I have talked about this palette before so I won’t say too much…but I love it. It’s perfect for warmer weather and I find myself reaching for it almost everyday!
* Parenthood – I think I previously mentioned that David and I gave up on watching One Tree Hill and have since moved over to Parenthood. What a GREAT choice. Lauren Graham is great as Sarah Braverman in this funny, yet heartwarming TV dramedy! If you are looking for a new show that highlights the highs and lows of parenthood and familial relationships, then look no further, this is your show!
* Brett Young – Brett Young – Okay, so I know county music isn’t for everyone, but if you’re someone who enjoys a nice southern voice and a swoon-worthy country song, then you should definitely check out Brett Young. His self-titled debut (studio) album is chock-full of emotional, pop-country hits. His crossover appeal is undeniable (IMO) and his voice is so buttery and smooth. Some of my favorite tracks include: “Sleep Without You,” “Olivia Mae,” “Mercy,” & “Left Side of Leavin’.”
* Chris Stapleton – From A Room: Volume 1 – I know, another country artist…but I can’t help it; this album is incredible (shocker). It’s bluesy, soulful and emotional; Stapleton stuns once again. His debut album, Traveller, received numerous accolades at the ACMs, CMAs and the Grammy awards over the last couple of years and his sophomore effort is primed to do the same! If you like country, blues, rock or anything in between, then it’s worth a listen.
* Chris Young – Losing Sleep – Okay, last country artist, I promise. The latest single by Young is catchy and well, I just love it. I’ve always loved Chris Young’s music, and this single is no exception. I’m sure when the album comes out I will be just as obsessed as I was with all the others. This certainly carries less crossover appeal than the previous 2 albums and artists I mentioned above, but if you like a true country song, then check it out!
* James Arthur – Say You Won’t Let Go – I’ll be honest, I haven’t listed to James’ full album (Back from the Edge) but I certainly love the single, Say You Won’t Let Go. It’s soulful, pop-y, and just down-right catchy!
* Bruno Mars – 24K Magic – Yes, I’m still obsessed with this song and the album. It’s chock-full of fun, spirited, pop-r&b songs that you can’t help but dance to. I’m crossing my fingers he makes an appearance at Music Midtown this year…because well, that would be lit!
What have you been loving this week? Month? Any products, TV shows or songs I should check out? Let me know below!