With Mother’s Day right around the corner (May 14th) I thought I would share some of my favorite foolproof gift ideas for that special lady in your life!
Flowers are an oldie but a goodie. There is a reason that people have been gifting flowers for hundreds of years; it’s just a beautiful way to say I love you! So if your mom is a flower guru, then pick out her favorite blooms and surprise her with a stunning bouquet for Mother’s Day, I promise she will love it!
* Alex & Ani Mom and Daughter Infinite Collection – Set of 2 ($48): I love Alex & Ani bracelets; they are fun and trendy but still allow you to showcase what is important to you! I think they have a young feel while remaining classy and tasteful! I think these bracelets are great for any age and I especially love the Mother’s Day collection! Bonus: they also have bracelets that cater to grandparents, sisters, aunts, etc.!
* Effy Collection Cultured Freshwater Pearl Bracelet ($87.75 – 260): I don’t know about you, but I love pearls. I think they are timeless & classic and I think that every girl should have a pair…and that includes moms! This bracelet is beautiful and dainty and is currently on sale at Macys for $87.75!!
* Danori Silver-Tone Oval Crystal Drop Earrings (9$90-63): These are for the lady in your life that likes a dramatic but classic look! The Danori Crysyal Drop Earrings are a modestly priced option ($63 on sale at Macys) that allow you to get something beautiful without breaking the bank! I have ordered countless numbers of earrings from Macys and have always been more than pleased with my purchase!
* World’s Best Mom Mug – Mugsby ($14.99): I absolutely love mugs like this, and I love ordering them from Etsy! This shop (Mugsby) has a plethora of personalized options that would work for any holiday or loved one in your life!
* Long Distance Family Map – NearAndDearDesigns ($28+): This is the perfect gift for the mom that lives far away! Show her how much you miss her with this personalized family map and let her know that however far apart, she’s always in your heart!
* Birthstone Bar Necklace – TomDesign ($38+): I absolutely love bar necklaces; they are simple, dainty and classic. The personalized birthstone option is great for those moms who want to keep their precious babies (no matter how young or old) close to their heart!
* Personalized Cutting Board – JoyfulMoose ($28+): Does your mom/grandma/sister like to cook? If so, this could be the perfect gift for them! Show that special lady in your life how much you care by getting her a personalized cutting board to display in her kitchen! Every time she gets it out, I promise she’ll think of you!
* Home Sweet Home Personalized Ceramic Tile – Shutterfly ($39.99): I have created numerous ceramic tiles for those special people in my life and have NEVER been disappointed. There are a plethora of options and they are completely customizable! So find your favorite pictures of you and your mom and create something she’ll absolutely fall in love with!
* Handmade for Mom Photobook – Shutterfly ($39.99+): This is another thing that I have done more than once! Photobooks are for the moms that love and cherish the pictures they take! You can create a stroll down memory lane or a scrapbook that outlines your favorite family trip…either way, your mom will certainly love the abundant thought and effort that went in to creating this one of a kind piece!
** Shutterfly is currently offering free shipping on all orders over $39 (SHIP39) and up to 50% off of photobooks, premium gifts & cards (BESTMOM) until tonight, May 2nd! If you miss out, don’t fret, Shutterfly ALWAYS has some sort of discount available **
* Kate Spade Cameron Street Stacy Wallet ($110.00): Us ladies should always have a nice wallet, and our moms are no exception! This is for the mom who likes a little bit of color while still being classic and timeless! Kate Spade delivers clean lines and simple designs that are sure to turn heads and make your mom feel like the queen that she is!
* Dooney & Bourke Saffiano Large Zip Wallet ($96.90-138): This pick is a tiny bit more understated than the Kate Spade option I linked above! It is a black (though I think they have it in other colors as well) full zip wallet and would be great for anyone who has a lot of stuff to carry! It’s a little pricey, but is currently on sale at Macys for $96.90 and I definitely think it’s worth every penny!!!
* Natori ‘Nirvana’ Midi Robe ($59): Sometimes our moms just need to sit back and relax; and what better way to do that than in a nice, comfy robe! This is perfect for those mornings where she just wants to curl up on the couch with her coffee and read a book or catch up on her favorite shows!
* Michael Kors Mercer Medium Duffel ($298): I know, I know, this one is a WEE BIT more expensive, however, if you’re looking to splurge on mom, this would make for a beautiful gift! I have a couple of Michael Kors Satchels and I L-O-V-E them and I know she would too!
* Gucci Bamboo Perfume ($94-117) & YSL Mon Paris ($29-122): Is your mom into perfume and all things beauty?! If so, maybe you could get her a nice perfume that she wouldn’t ordinarily buy for herself. Gucci Bamboo & YSL’s Mon Paris make for great gifts that any mom would surely love!
I hope this Mother’s Day Gift Guide was helpful and that I was able to provide you with some gift ideas that your mother would love!