Good morning friends! I had to make a (sometimes) dreaded trip to Wal-Mart this weekend for groceries but found myself in the beauty department to help ease the pain and thought I would share a little mini haul with you guys!
* Dr. Teal’s Foaming Bath – Coconut Oil ($4.87): I’m a sucker for a nice bath (especially after working out) and I absolutely love the Dr. Teal’s line. It makes for a luxurious soak while also helping my sore muscles. It’s win win!
* Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish – Smartease ($9.99): I have been on the hunt for a good pink nail polish for the upcoming spring and summer months and decided to give the Sally Hansen Miracle Gel in Smartease a try. I like the brush that comes with these polishes and while it doesn’t stay on my nails SUPER long, I still enjoy the color payoff and continue to buy them anyway!
* Maybelline Lasting Drama Waterproof Gel Pencil – Glazed Toffee ($7.99): I have been on the hunt for a good brown eyeliner for months and have been unable to find one that I like. All of the ones I have tried have been too difficult to work with and they NEVER stay on my waterline. I decided to give this one a try; fingers crossed I have better luck…I’ll keep you posted!
* Maybelline Lipstudio Color Jolt – Stripped Down ($9.99): I absolutely LOVE this lip product; it’s a divine mauvey-pinky nude and the color payoff is simply amazing. I think this shade suits and flatters my skin tone nicely, and while it’s not the most long-wearing lip product on the market, it’s insanely comfortable on the lips; and for me, that’s the most important thing!
* L’oreal Infalliable Foundation Blender ($7.99): I’ve had a lot of people reach out to me and ask my thoughts on the L’oreal foundation sponge so I thought I would pick it up and give it a try. I have used the Beautyblender as well as the Real Techniques sponge and love them both so I am interested to see how this compares! As soon as I break it out and give it a go, I will let you know my thoughts! Stay tuned!
* Simple Replenishing Rich Moisture Lotion ($9.99): This is one of my all-time favorite facial moisturizers. It’s gentle and doesn’t break me out…which for me, is a miracle! I find that it gives me ample moisture without leaving me looking like a greaseball. I will say, If you have oily skin, this might make you a little too dewy, but if you have normal to dry skin, I think this would work nicely for you!
* Maybelline Fit Me Concealer – Fair ($6.99): This is my everyday concealer; It’s affordable and does a good job of hiding those pesky under eye circles. It’s not extremely thick so it never leaves me feeling cakey. With that being said, it’s not the most full-coverage concealer I’ve ever used, so if you’re looking for a legitimate full coverage product, I would recommend Tarte’s Shape Tape Concealer; it’s not drugstore, but it’s worth the splurge for sure!
Have you guys purchased any new or holy-grail products recently, I’d love to know!